Iowa Corn Boil
It's been a few weeks now but I wanted to share some photos from this fun party. We have some friends that are from Iowa. Their parents drove into town to visit and brought several dozen ears of corn with them. What else is there to do when you have tones of sweet Iowa corn... Why not have a corn boil?
I've never been to one of these... being I'm from California. Go figure. It was a blast just hanging out in the heat and getting eaten up by mosquitoes. No really! Just hanging out with friends and eating good food. What else could you want? Thanks again for the fun time.
This isn't all of it. There was more on the stove and in the fridge.
I've never been to one of these... being I'm from California. Go figure. It was a blast just hanging out in the heat and getting eaten up by mosquitoes. No really! Just hanging out with friends and eating good food. What else could you want? Thanks again for the fun time.
This isn't all of it. There was more on the stove and in the fridge.
Jen Chris and Ariana
Kylie and Erin Alana


Comments