2 week Diaversary Surprise.

Alana had been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes for two weeks and I could see that spirits were still down.  So I decided to throw the girls a 2 week Diaversaery party surprise.  It was hard to keep the secret I must admit.  I called Miss Jen to see if she'd like to join us and she was excited to be a part of it.  

The day of the surprise, the girls went to school knowing something was up.  When they came home, their "fancy" clothes were laid out waiting for them. They got dressed and I did their hair and make up in prep for our Ladies night out. 

We went to pick up Miss Jen and headed on the road.

on our way we made a pit stop for dinner in down town Houston at Taco Cabana. Yummy!

 Alana is smirking because she was guessing where we were going the whole time.  Jen and I had a great time teasing them.

From there we headed to Relient Stadium.  The first thing the girls said was... "Aweee man... Not the rodeo again."  We got out of the car and the first thing the girls see is lots of little girls dressed up in their best princess cloths.  I thought that would be a dead give away.

We got up to the ticket counter to pick up our tickets and here's Alana reading the tickets...



(Isn't that classic?  I'm so glad we decided to record it.)

Milly was munching on candy.  Kind of a funny face.



I think Jen was just as excited as the girls because she haden't ever ben to Disney on Ice either.

 Ariana screaming for Belle. You think she likes her?

Reaction to the show.
After the show we filed out with about a bazillion other people.  The girls were tiered from a long day of school and excitement.  We bought several Disney gifts including the rubber frying pan from Tangled.  It was well worth the money. Jen and I carried the three girls till our legs about fell off.  


All in all I think our "Diaversary party" was a success.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like the girls had a blast. I wish I lived closer so that I could go visit my baby girls. maybe after I move off base and know if the Air Force will let me stay in I can save up for some plane tickets and fly out there to surprise the girls. I think it would be really cool and they would love that.
Carina Olsen said…
They'd love that Bubba!

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?