Prayer Request from my Granny...


I got the sweetest email that was being sent around my Granny's church.  We feel so blessed to have people all around the world praying for our girls.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and everyone of you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's her message...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And he [Jesus] took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
Mark 10:16
I have 3 great granddaughters. They are sisters. The oldest was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes last year at age 6. Now her two younger sisters ages 5 and 2 are having the same symptoms for Type 1 Diabetes. Please pray for these precious little girls that these tests will be negative for T1D. The family would appreciate your prayers. This little family are believers and the oldest said prayers at dinner the other night and asked for a cure of Diabetes.
Thank you,
Betty Trout

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?