Carina's Brain Productions #752

Some days like today, I wonder what my true calling in life is. When you have a love for one thing...  The thing that has devoured your life since your youth.  Then this new thing... something totally out of left field hits you and you begin to question yourself.

Was my passion just a passion?

Is this NEW THING your life's calling?

It has been waiting to hit you like a ton of bricks. You just didn't know it.
        ... and then it lands on you like the anvil from the Wile E Coyote cartoons.

I'm really not sure what's bringing this all on right now.  There's a little flame in my head that's burning away at me. Call it Mothers Intuition... I'm not sure.

Maybe I'm waiting to see what happens.  There are several things just UP IN THE AIR right now... Time will tell.

I'm living in limbo... or maybe on the TV show LOST.  There's this smoky monster called DIABETES lurking around the corner and in a flash....It's eaten up another person.


I don't really expect anyone to really understand these ramblings.  Because that's what they are.

Ramblings.

I half expect Rod Serling to narrate these thoughts as if it was another of his Twilight Zone episodes.  Yes. I'm going there.

I've been so irrational today to the extent of adopting three Red Clawed Crabs just to take my mind off things.


Random.


But yet I found myself back on the diabetes horse and wanting to name them Lantis, Novolog and Humalog.


Bazinga.


Then as I read this post, I realize it was probably a vanity card written by Chuck Lorre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospitalization,an Answer and "B" for BRAVE { Part 1 }

Hugs Jugs

All in the Family?